Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Nevinger,Hathaway Exstrom or Dabolt

AnklePick25
Dabolt...

teamten
agey55 wrote:
dabolt and i'd bet my car on it.

SO agey what kind of car do you drive anyways? also, hope the paddock/carpenter match lived up to your expectations. oh and grl sends 3 reps this year lcca sends 6. if you posted less you would appear less foolish. just trying to help Smile

agey55
i stand corrected... congratulations to everyone who made it to supers and especially to the new state reps.

understand my biased prediction for carpenter/paddock though... he's my cousin... i have to support him and i don't mind doing it.

i was very impressed with how nevinger wrestled... he wanted it more and it showed. great job for condidorio... he really handled price almost sticking him at one point.

an all around great tournament that i wouldn't have missed for the world.

at least this gets rid of the theory that GR has no depth though... 18 wrestlers in the semis, 10 in the finals, and only three champs... sure it was a let down... but we're only 8 schools big.

lcaa also had 10 in the finals... great job for both leagues in my opinion. i can't wait to see how they all do in states... i think both of our divisions will place in the top 3 this year in scoring.

JackEmUp
good match nevinger took to us all i gotta admit ill be watching u in states bro....
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2