news for everybody View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
news for everybody

notsotuff
HAHA BrandNewWeapon... thank you, you are correct.

And to BIGDADDY why does stewart have a tatoo of an owl on a tree on his arm? His tatoos are pointless, did he tatoo his name on his forearms incase he forgot it or what? what do they all mean?

deathbythrow
notsotuff what is it to you his ink jobs are for himself and not you if you don't like them don't look at them. also stewy is a high on roll student just a little fyi

notsotuff
High on roll or high honor roll?

AnklePick25
I'm not the 189 master but if I'm not mistaken Justin Stewart is just a pile of muscle and relies on his muscle to do the job for him. Nick Clark and Tyler Luders will still give him trouble. I've never seen Viselli wrestle before so I have nothing to say about him.

Zildjian325
BIGDADDY88 wrote:
you have no clue pal....clark aint got nothin on stewart and has half the work ethic as stewart...maybe next year is all i got to say but this is stewarts year...you better just hope that stewart is sick as hell and cant fight off clarks shot bc stewart will wreck him top and bottom.

Wait... I think you missed the part where Stewart just go majored by Clark in supers....hum... did clark get lucky last time I checked winning 11-3 isnt a mess up. Wanna take back clark having nothing on stewart or do you wanna make up another excuse.
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2