Congrats Rangers View previous topic | View next topic

Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Congrats Rangers

legattack
It is good to see Spencerport become relevant on the state Wrestling scene unfortunately for section v the state duals are a couple years late, this is probably the weakest dual team we could have from section v in ten years

HHS83
Certainly not a top 3 team at this year's state duals. While I get the rest weekend, it just goes to demonstrate where society is at with respect to commitments. You can make them, but if it doesn't suit you at the last minute, bail out. No accountability anywhere.

WrestlingFanNY
Anyone know the deal with John Pelin
Why is everone against him?

Oldskool
Who is? Ive never heard that.

WrestlingFanNY
Spencerport Physical Education Director
Heard from a few Rangers he is a major downfall to the organization
Just want to know whats up / or is it all hearsay
They are having a great year, so not sure what all the fuss is

Crotalus
It s funny raidor fan stood up for spency. There wrestling this weekend , im sure if they were going to the state tour JMC would not have backed out of duals.You committed as a team go wrestle...

Sonny
HHS83 wrote:
Certainly not a top 3 team at this year's state duals. While I get the rest weekend, it just goes to demonstrate where society is at with respect to commitments. You can make them, but if it doesn't suit you at the last minute, bail out. No accountability anywhere.

Really? didn't Hilton cancel a long standing tournament for a year then change the date so they could go eastern states? I think that the Clayton Barnard tournament was a 30 year tradition "commitment" always on the same weekend. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I've heard.

Smoothrider
Sonny wrote:
HHS83 wrote:

Really? didn't Hilton cancel a long standing tournament for a year then change the date so they could go eastern states? I think that the Clayton Barnard tournament was a 30 year tradition "commitment" always on the same weekend. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what I've heard.

The tournament was never supposed to get canceled there was a confusion with the dates and the date that the tournament was supposed to be the gym was already being occupied.

Sonny
Smoothrider wrote:
Sonny wrote:
HHS83 wrote:

The tournament was never supposed to get canceled there was a confusion with the dates and the date that the tournament was supposed to be the gym was already being occupied.

Wow that sucks, I find it funny that they never had an issue before seeing they ran the tournament for almost 30 years. Like I said, just what I've heard. Thanks for clarifying.

Raider92
Crotalus wrote:
It s funny raidor fan stood up for spency. There wrestling this weekend , im sure if they were going to the state tour JMC would not have backed out of duals.You committed as a team go wrestle...

Fairport is wrestling in the Cancer Duals, which is actually three league meets and not considered a tournament. So therefore we would not be pulling out of league meets or give up the chance to raise money for Camp Good Days. And I don' know what Coach Cannon would do if he was in the same situation as Spencerport, but I do know that whatever he did it would be in the best interest of his wrestlers. Unless you've coached or are coaching it is difficult to judge others. Seems like no matter what a coach at any level does there will be those who question his decision.

fivecountfor3
[quote="WrestlingFanNY"]Spencerport Physical Education Director
They are having a great year, so not sure what all the fuss is[/quote

That guy is an old, inconsiderate, rude, my way or the highway fossil who should retire.

ringworm2000
[quote="fivecountfor3"]
WrestlingFanNY wrote:
Spencerport Physical Education Director
They are having a great year, so not sure what all the fuss is[/quote

That guy is an old, inconsiderate, rude, my way or the highway fossil who should retire.

Makes me think if that is true that he and Russo should be best friends.......

Oldskool
Makes me think they would butt heads. Russo has definitely helped in rebuilding that team.
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3