Perhaps some Anger Management classes are in order View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Perhaps some Anger Management classes are in order

phoenix16
Perhaps the Brockport wrestler who decided to play his dirty games again this week at Sectionals (after being DQ'd a week before for is cheap acts), should take some anger management classes. The mat is no place for his disgraceful display. If you can't wrestle fair - find another sport.... Or was it that just that he couldn't stand losing to an 8th grader?????

Crotalus
Wow the shade thrown. I was watching AA from track up top. But did not see anything. 1 kid looked like he slipped.

phoenix16
Clearly headbutted him - when he was losing....not throwing shade - stating facts

Crotalus
where there points taken or given ?

phoenix16
yes 1 point given to the receiver

Crotalus
i looked up match on track does not show penalty point. Lets hope he does not slip again. Maybe some new shoes.

Crotalus
All these posts negative towards Spencerport get locked. But when a brand new person whos prob from spency puts a post about 1 person a Teen , not a out of control family and this is still up. Dudem get em...

Last edited by Crotalus on Feb 6, 2018; edited 1 time in total

phoenix16
was not a spencerport kid - not sure what your trying to say??

duddems
Crotalus wrote:
All these posts negative towards Spencerport get locked. But when a brand new person whos prob from spency puts a post about 1 person a Teen , not a out of control family and this is still up. Dudem get em...

Lol...id like to. Im not sure why the other thread got locked but this is gettin crazy. Maube we need like codes or something to protect names...geesh. soon meets will b quiet and security will ask people to leave.

phoenix16
Yes participation awards for everyone - that's the way of the world isn't it...

duddems
Honestly, i dont feel like i can speak freely enough to get any point across anymore. I get it...ill just have to avoid touchy threads and keep it to predicting brackets n such. I still need the site to try and keep up w whats going on in the sport. Its cool to keep up w friends that coach and watch my friend's kids participate etc.

the kind one
Crotalus wrote:

Give me a break. One of the mods in the past who was obviously super biased would always lock threads about his kids team and talk smack about others. When you verbally attack someone by name I think it’s going too far. Say what you want about my comments about certain individuals, but when I have been sent threatening private messages on here I’ll play dirty.
Page 1 of 1