duddems
Yanni
Eirman
Jack
Meredith
Heil
?
?
?who woulda thought heil would be ranked #5 going i tothe tourn? Crazy weight class...young guys doing their thing. Brock zacherle ranked over heil...cmon. this one could go either way ...if yanni can withstand the grind of the tourn...i like his wrestlingto rise above...heil has peoven to be grindtested and big stage comfy...eirman,jack,meredith all so dangerous?

Does PSU win the team race?

duddems
Mckenna is also very experienced and tough, looked great against a surging Lee. Mckenna is top 6 AA. I think Yanni teched Lee...ouch.

LImarty
Heil...hasn't impressed me yet, he still manages to find a way.

Yes, I think PSU....in this Tournament PSU wins the Team race.......more in the semis/ imo.

Falcs96
Heil has made a living out of winning matches 5-4. He wrestles so close to the vest. As good as he is, he must drive Coach Smith crazy with his lack of bonis points.

duddems
Falcs96 wrote:
Heil has made a living out of winning matches 5-4. He wrestles so close to the vest. As good as he is, he must drive Coach Smith crazy with his lack of bonis points.

For sure! And he will lose matches towing that line...as we have seen thisyear...plus Eirman packed him!

duddems
But anyone would be a fool to say hes not very dangerous in the tourn...hes obviously battle tested in that tourn. Its a physical and mental grind thay he has owned. That being said...its not his year

quickpick
Heil got killed by the danger point rule. He made a living passing the leg and exposing his back and this rule has effectively neutralized the defense that made him so nasty. Crazy weekend with Snyder losing and Joseph going down as well! Can't wait til the big show!

duddems
Yes, very true. Wstch out for a surging Mckenna. He will better his seed and get 3rd/4th i bet. Still not finals in this guantlet. Lets go Yanni!

LImarty
JMO ....Joseph losing to Marinnelli was a beneficial loss...wont get in a "tossing contest" again. Joseph is still the favorite to win the Title.

side note: I picked TWO upsets this past weekend in Suffolk....while getting laughed at when I believed that Carter- was my pick at 113...back before the quarter finals. The kid reminds me of Teemer when Teemer was a light weight...actually, Carter has better stuff in neutral in comparison also, believed that Sobotker would beat Gomez. "Props" to North Babylon H.S for finishing second in Suffolk- no one was calling that.

duddems
LImarty wrote:
JMO ....Joseph losing to Marinnelli was a beneficial loss...wont get in a "tossing contest" again. Joseph is still the favorite to win the Title.

side note: I picked TWO upsets this past weekend in Suffolk....while getting laughed at when I believed that Carter- was my pick at 113...back before the quarter finals. The kid reminds me of Teemer when Teemer was a light weight...actually, Carter has better stuff in neutral in comparison also, believed that Sobotker would beat Gomez. "Props" to North Babylon H.S for finishing second in Suffolk- no one was calling that.

I agree about josephs loss, but Marinelli will b there again...could go either way in tourn. I too think Joseph can rise to another level but Marinelli can slow natches down and wear on guys, then takes advantage. But my pick is Joseph if i had to bet. Marinelli has deceiving strength and classic iowa toughness though...hes a tough out.
Page 4 of 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4