Anders In a scary situation!!! View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Anders In a scary situation!!!

duddems
Truth b told...i heard that whole building was so sick i decided not to go...but hey , i guess i was wrong about anders. That it. Wouldnt b the first time i was wrong predicting wrestling...or in life. Now shoe flea

thereptileguys
Like i said lots of kids in the room had the flu.Cody lost tough one to a tough kid "sargent". But no matter how sick , maybe his last match ever would he lose to lopresstti... ever... As for talking to myself you responded with your 7th post !! Someone get a new 2nd account or just finding out how you setup an account Those Who Like To Hide.
Lastly huge congrats to Ryan stepped up big in the finals. If Cody does get a wildcard as a 3rd place finisher it wouldn't be a first time i believe K Pittman got wildcard as a 3rd. But talking to myself again

the kind one
Not sure of the rules but Pittman got a wildcard finishing third because he lost to the 2nd place finisher who also received one. I guess with this logic Anders would have to hope Sargent gets one because I thought you couldn’t jump ahead of someone you lost to. But who knows nowadays.

WrestlerofthePast
Yes...1st (obviously) and 2nd have to go to states for a third place finisher to have a chance to go to states even if 3rd place finisher has a lot more points than 2nd place finisher. Good luck to all for the wildcards!

ThoseWhoStay
I think they call that speaking with a forked tongue.

swank
WrestlerofthePast wrote:
Yes...1st (obviously) and 2nd have to go to states for a third place finisher to have a chance to go to states even if 3rd place finisher has a lot more points than 2nd place finisher. Good luck to all for the wildcards!

Not true... 1 & 3 can go without 2 going, if 3 lost to 1. Not the case in this scenario at 120 but there are plenty of instances where that's happened.

thereptileguys
Thank you all for trying to explain , but was told same thing 2 has to go cause he lost to the 2. Lets hope no upsets throughout the state and 3 go from Section v . 3 purple one class ..

WrestlerofthePast
I stand corrected. You are absolutely correct. I apologize for my misinformation. I forgot about that tiny caveat. He is absolutely right. Good luck to all.

thereptileguys
Looks like 120 will have lots of PURPLE Burgos CHAMP , Sargent A4 , ANDERS A5. Section 10 only has 1 div 1 team and i guess they dont have a 120. So yes things need to change state wide. 1 team ... Good luck section v

WrestlerofthePast
Insane...how does Section X have only one D1 school?!?! I agree....system needs to change somewhat....

duddems
WrestlerofthePast wrote:
Insane...how does Section X have only one D1 school?!?! I agree....system needs to change somewhat....

Thats ridiculous...somebody do something about that

WrestlerofthePast
I guess the entire state now knows if they want their kid to go to States, join the Massena wrestling team (relocate there). Go Red Raiders!!!

duddems
WrestlerofthePast wrote:
I guess the entire state now knows if they want their kid to go to States, join the Massena wrestling team (relocate there). Go Red Raiders!!!

Right👍
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2