NFWOA @ NCCC View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
NFWOA @ NCCC

jessefeffer
Should be compelling as per usual. I can't see if Wyoming Seminary is returning this year but we will know soon. I think NW will be the top section VI team. They finished 25 or so behind Falconer at STWOA but were missing two of their top guys so it could be close. I am not so sure if NF is the #2 DI team as they have won at Akron and beaten Clarence at a dual tournament. I think this is a big step up in competition for them so we will see some of what they have. They do have a bunch of seniors so they are a more mature than most. There should be some exceptionally tough brackets, especially 138 and 145. Feel free to chime in.

matmadness
Heard Sem was DQ'd or uninvited. Neither their Blue or White squads show NWFOA on their website

138 and 145 should be buzz saws. 160 will be quite fun to watch

cuchi1970
They accepted an invite to wrestle at an event in California

jessefeffer
Only one Pa team (Athens) and two section V (Churchville and Webster Schroeder) of the 38 listed on TrackWrestling. This is not the norm for this tourney so I though maybe a few were omitted still.

jessefeffer
Here's a link to a Youtube livestream of the finals being provided by NCCC, outstanding! There are some great match ups and I'd recommend following Matt O'Rourke's twitter account to see what's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NCCCThunderwolves/featured?app=desktop

maddad
Niagara Wheatfield along with Justin M. (132)
Where is the sportmanship?
That was disgusting watching him win a great tough match only to blow kisses and waving bye to his opponent. Very sad to see this and disappointed in the coaching staff and feel sorry for his parents
Page 1 of 1