Piccininni -#1 BIG 12/ Arujau- #1 EIWA.. seeds View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Piccininni -#1 BIG 12/ Arujau- #1 EIWA.. seeds

LImarty
Im with you Crossface.

He loses somewhere in this Tourney. I think his season is over.....My thoughts, ONLY if he is a finalist - will he wrestle.

quickpick
LImarty wrote:
Im with you Crossface.

He loses somewhere in this Tourney. I think his season is over.....My thoughts, ONLY if he is a finalist - will he wrestle.

https://www.flowrestling.org/events/6305684-2019-big-ten-wrestling-championship/videos?playing=6394108&limit=60

Cael actually admits that it was precautionary that Rasheed was held out and that he will in fact wrestle in Pittsburgh. Also, I think Crossface is referencing the fact that Rasheed probably won't have another year, especially after wrestling the majority of the season and being a conference finalist. I would think it is highly unlikely that he gets a medical redshirt for next year. I think he's wrestling, and leaving it all out there as he won't have another opportunity.

LImarty
I was referencing ...that if, and when he loses a match at the NCAAs- I will be surprised if he continues to wrestle back- He is a NCAA AA already,

Oldskool
quickpick wrote:
quickpick wrote:
LImarty wrote:
Congrats to:

Nick Piccininni - BIG 12 Champ

Yanni Diakamilholis - EIWA Champ

Vitali Arujau- 2nd EIWA

Shakur Rasheed- 2nd BIG 10

....ONE WEEK AND 1/2 IN PITTSBURG.

Add Anthony Sparacio to this list. Troy Keller, Brett Perry, Derek Spann and Brian Lantry are all in as well. I like the resurrection of Binghamton and UB had a great tournament at the MAC’s.

Parker Kropman, Kevin Parker, Ben Honis, Alex Smythe, Brett Perry
Forgot Youssif Hemida. I think that's all from NY.

ringworm2000
Anthony Sparacio, Vincent DePrez and Lou DePrez from Binghamton are all qualifiers and from NYS as well.

Oldskool
Covered them.

firemenj
Parker Kropman got an at large bid as well

quickpick
LImarty wrote:
I was referencing ...that if, and when he loses a match at the NCAAs- I will be surprised if he continues to wrestle back- He is a NCAA AA already,

Marty,

I'll bet a shot of Ol' Granddad against the field that Suriano wins 133.

LImarty
He has to score on Fix to win - not easy to do. Watch out for Bravo Young/Pletcher upsetting someone. DeSanto has been exposed- he cant get out of legs. Micic is still in the mix. Suriano can win but, I'll go Fix.

So, now you're gonna owe me a beer and a shot. Fix wins it all.
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2