No One's Right or Wrong - Top Teams in Section 5 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
No One's Right or Wrong - Top Teams in Section 5

billywombatt
Just wanting to throw out there for some sort of interactions Smile What are your thoughts and why?

1980's Top 3 Wrestlers

1980's Top Team

1990's Top 3 Wrestlers

1990's Top Team

2000's Top 3 Wrestlers

2000's Top Team

2010's Top 3 Wrestlers

2010's Top Team

legattack
Great idea, for the 80’s I will go with canadaigua for my team Chris Schojan Butch Hibbard and Tony Contoneo. For the 90s Spencerport with Sirrel Gissendaner Jason Debruin and Troy Forte. 2000’s Spencerport and my three wrestlers would be Gregor Gillespie, Trevor Chinn and Bryan Bourne. For the last ten years I have to go with Hilton the amount of state champs and state tournament titles I don’t think has ever been done before. The top three wrestlers for me are Yianni D, Lou DePrez, and Greg D

legattack
Also glad to see you back Billy

faceinthemat
legattack wrote:
Great idea, for the 80’s I will go with canadaigua for my team Chris Schojan Butch Hibbard and Tony Contoneo. For the 90s Spencerport with Sirrel Gissendaner Jason Debruin and Troy Forte. 2000’s Spencerport and my three wrestlers would be Gregor Gillespie, Trevor Chinn and Bryan Bourne. For the last ten years I have to go with Hilton the amount of state champs and state tournament titles I don’t think has ever been done before. The top three wrestlers for me are Yianni D, Lou DePrez, and Greg D

Nice list...agreed on most.
Page 1 of 1