Summer tournaments View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Summer tournaments

choppy
Looking for tournaments in the wny area this summer. Any thoughts

ksl66
I heard the GI duals has openings

warp57
2021 Castleton Wrestling Camp Tournament All skill levels are encouraged to attend. This is an individual tournament that will include Castleton Wrestling Camp Campers and those who would like to enter into the tournament the last day of wrestling camp. Walk-ins also welcome. Date: Wednesday, July 28th, 2021 Location; Glenbrook Gymnasium, 190 University Drive Castleton, VT 05735 Entry Fee: Only $30.00 for wrestlers not part of the Castleton Camp Rules: High School rules Periods 1:30 – 1 – 1 Wrestling is from 9 am -12 noon Divisions: Ages 8-Graduated Seniors Elementary Division Middle School High School (Which includes 2021 graduates) Pooling: 4 Person Pools, Round Robin Format when possible. Madison Weights
Register by emailing Scott Legacy or Jeff Whitesell to let us know who is coming or you may text or call us.
Scott Legacy- 802-379-6232 or scott.legacy@castleton.edu
Jeff Whitesell – 802-688-5611 or jeff.whitesell@castleton.edu
Athletes must prove vaccination or a negative covid test 72 hours before to compete. There is no specific test and may be a hard copy or on the proof on their phone.
Bring this completed form with you or send the completed registration form and entry fee to: Castleton University Wrestling C/O Scott Legacy 190 University Drive Castleton, VT 05735 Registration Fee: $30.00 Name: _______________________ Date of Birth: _______________ Age: __________ Team Representing: ___________________ Grade: __________ Coach: ____________________________ Cell Phone#: ________________________ Email address: __________________________________________________________ Address: ____________________________________________________________ I realize that participation in any athletic activity involves risk of injury. I hereby agree to waive any claim against Castleton University, and its instructors for any injuries suffered by my child during this camp. I will be responsible for all medical or other charges in connection with my child’s attendance at camp tournament. Insurance Company Policy: _______________________________________________________________ Signature (Parent/Guardian: __________________________________ Date______________________
Page 1 of 1