Couture vs Fedor View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Couture vs Fedor

the kind one
looks like we will finally see this dream match up in October..who do you think takes it??

osnake90
In what organization is this in because I thought couture was not fighting in the ufc any more

the kind one
Couture was signed by Marc Cuban's HDnet fights.

S_ToWn_WrEsTLiNg
huge fan of Couture but Emelianenko takes this one hands down

thegreatvs22

no way fedor wins he would have lost to matt lindland in bodog had he not held the ropes so couture being 20 lbs heavier then lindland as good of a wrestler as lindland and a much smarter fighter then lindland i see randy couture handing fedor his first loss but only time will tell i hope its not a tease

jukeboxhero
Lindland is a great fighter. You don't hear much from him anymore seeing that he hasn't fought in the UFC in a while because Dana White can be a major DB sometimes. He's beaten some big names like Jeremy Horn, Vanarsdale, and Lutter. Also lost to Rampage in a split decision. Look out for this dude in the next year or so.

To stay on topic.... Since Randy has come out of retirement, people some how have the misconception that he is the phenominal fighter. He really isn't. He walked into a sub-par weight class (UFC Heavyweight division) and has won 2 decisions over mediocre opponents. This is the same guy that got roughed up by Chuck Lidell twice (Dominated). Couture is too old, is too small, and is out classed. Fedor would win by Submission or K.O.
Page 1 of 1