Dec. 13, 2008 - "There Will Be Blood 1" View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Dec. 13, 2008 - "There Will Be Blood 1"

evil.aaronm
KNOCKOUT PROMOTIONS AIMS FOR A TKO

Knockout Promotions, the newest Seneca Nation fight promotional company managed by enrolled Seneca Businessman and longtime fight Promoter, Michael Tome, is holding its first sanctioned Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) event called “There Will be Blood 1,” in New York on the Cattaraugus Territory of the Seneca Nation at the Gil Lay Arena December 13th, 2008 at 7 PM. Doors open at 6 PM.

Banned from the state of New York soil for over 12 yrs, this prestigious event will be regulated by the newly formed Seneca Nation of Indians Athletic Commission, and feature both Professional and Amateur Mixed Martial Arts fighters from all over the East Coast. “There Will be Blood 1” features notable local Niagara Falls fighter Lance Evans, the older brother of UFC’s The Ultimate Fighter Champion, Rashad Evans, against Casey Lamb from CNY Bombsquad in Canandaigua, NY, as the heavy hitting main event in a 5 round bout for the inaugural “WARRIORS QUEST” 205 lb Professional Light Heavyweight Championship Belt.

The total fight card features over 14 action packed fights including three other Title Fights, former UFC star Jason “Dynamite” Dent, as well as internationally known TV celebrity, Big Poppa Schnake as the Master of Ceremonies.

Tickets will be available online at Knockout Promotions website, http://www.kopromo.net, Snakes Smokes, located at 558 Broad St, Salamanca, NY, Knockout Factory Gym, 137 South Main St, Salamanca, as well as at the gate for only $19.99 for general admission, $49.99 for ringside and $74.99 for VIP seating.

For more information, contact Jaymee Minner at 716-397-8599, or at Jaymee@kopromo.net.

Ihavegout
Hey Evil. I know we had are differences this summer. I call a truce. My only question is ... Do I have to pay a tax on the tickets? Would love to see it!

evil.aaronm
Truce? Fer what - a difference of opinion? Meh - no biggie. Smile

I doubt there is any tax on this. This is licensed through the Seneca Nation, which does not like to collect taxes. I'll get an official answer and post a follow-up.

evil.aaronm
Official word: no tax. If you buy the tickets on-line, there's a $2 surcharge.

jukeboxhero
I know Casey personally, and know that he is a beast in the cage. Former Victor wrestler, and state runner up. D1 wrestler at Boise St., and Cornell. He's gonna trounce Lance.

evil.aaronm
To anyone on the site who goes, be sure to say Hey! to the bald guy working the camera at ring-side. That'll be me. Smile

See you there...
Page 1 of 1