predictions at 152-215 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
predictions at 152-215

jcwas
We aren't counting out anyone, the point is to list people that have a chance so that they get noticed.

aberfootball36
Clay Johnson Pembroke H.S. Junior this year had a great season last year with 30 wins and Winning MOW in Genesee Region Leauge Tourney with a major decion over Troy Tooley, look for him to be a force in the small schools 171-189

eddienorton
pragle will do well this year baxter will also i hear he is going 171 and up he must have gained alot of weight also swift sabins crawford thomas

baschamania
gee.that was a pretty bold prediction there BRINGITON .you relly went out on a limb for that one. tell me do you predict that gregor will have a winning record also , or that the RANGERS should have pretty good team this year.

lol that was great.

bcomst
All i gotta say is look for tough 152-189 lbers from attica

LCAAChamp2003
I believe that the Hornell 215lbs could do some damage and shock a few people

deathbythrow
well i think that drake the guy from hornell that lcaa is talking about will do ok but i think that he wont make it past first round of supers. and crane at 215 really isn't that great. two words Pat Prescott from bath is going to make a statement this yr

agey55
haha... comstock, you're such an idiot... just say, "watch out for me" it's not like we can't tell who you are by your screenname there buddy... tell JR that Young says good luck.

LCAAChamp2003
Deathby throw u gotta be kidding me!! Yes Pat Prescott will do good because he is so strong but this will be his first year wrestling and Bill Drake will go farther than that. IF i remember he was sick for sectionals and still took 5th place and chocked in the first round against Cris Crane of Pal Mac. Who are u deathbythrow?

wrestle160
Rosemier,
just stop, we don't need the static
wrestling on the mat will speak for itself,
just stop

shirleythegreat1
the attica 152-189 arnt very good with the exception of wassink

bcomst
Hey i got an idea for ya you fat lard filled jelly doughnut.(Young) U can eat it becasuse ur just sad that u never ever were anygood. So quit ur Crying loser.
Crying or Very sad

agey55
haha... that's good comstock... way to shoot me down... a fat lard filled jelly donut... lol that's so funny... well buddy, talk to me when you have a winning season cause maybe then you'll get respect enough for people to reply to your post and say something like... yeah those attica boys are tough... but til then, just keep it down buddy.

Oh and by the way... how was my post so offensive enough to you that you had to act like a big boy and call me those nasty nasty things... Cool ... and buddy... you were just added to my hatred of Attica... I try and try and try to like that town... but I guess I've come to hate the place I grew up... so ttyl buddy and good luck on the season... you're gonna need it.

agey55
And one more thing, tough guy... that kind of crap isn't needed on this site... it's people like you who give a bad name to wrestling so grow up.
Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2