Listing View previous topic | View next topic

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Listing

eldarc_the_wolf
u know u are not supposed to know what eldarc really i you are just suposed to wonder for ever and ever but fine yes it is cradle backwards and yes it is a very nice cradle indeed yet thank the almighty i have much more than just that this year so i wish to have some hard matches and i will indeed give my opponets a good match as well.(time for my signiture face) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

agey55
Good morning everyone... it's about 3:15 on Friday morning and I just finished the project that I had set out to complete in this post. yeah I started it at 8 last night... lol... me and my procrastination. Thank you so much everyone for your help and this great grade goes out to all of you... i'll keep you informed on the grade I get, but i know it's gonna be good. Very Happy

skot
I'm thinking, if your going to do any type of report on wrestling then it needs to show the clarification between this truly great sport and its "sports entertainment" namesake. A list of those moves might offer a good comparison for your report. You know, stunner, jack knife, the people's elbow, etc. Hey any report should be entertaning to read too. Either way, good luck with it.

Grapple96bt
Slash that no outsiders are gona learn the Black Mans roll Twisted Evil

agey55
well it wasn't a report and to tell you the truth... "professional" wrestling is disgusting and i would never do any kind of project on it. This was a Unit plan for a physical education class. But thanks again everyone.