MAU Middle School early-season Scrimmage Saturday Dec 10th View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
MAU Middle School early-season Scrimmage Saturday Dec 10th

warp57
We have put together an early season Middle School (grades 7-8, 6th graders are allowed if your MS includes grade 6) scrimmage in jamboree pool format, Saturday December 10th. Check-In time time @ 7:30-8:00am. We will make adjustments to the pools if necessary after check ins and then get right in to the matches. The location is the Mount Anthony Union Middle School on East Road in Bennington, VT. We will run matches on 2 mats and work to get all of the teams in and out as quickly as possible. We will match kids up in pools of 4 when possible in hopes to get each kid gets 3 matches. The cost is $8 per wrestler, pay at the door. Honor weigh-ins. Email me with the names, grade, weight and ability level (Rate them A-D) by Thursday December 8th. This is open to all individual wrestlers, clubs and MS teams. We will have concessions available. Please let me know in advance if you plan to attend and how many competitors you plan to bring as I need to plan for concessions.

Thanks.
Jeff Whitesell
MAU MS Wrestling Coach
warp57jj@hotmail.com
Page 1 of 1