To WellHello View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
To WellHello

matty5
Just shut up with your spelling and grammatical critiques, it is getting ridiculous. This is a wrestling board not the college boards, plus there is the internet factor, people abbreviate things! Get over yourself!!
Sheesh!!

WellHello
I actually thought that I had cut down on my corrections quite a bit in the past few weeks. Plus, if my corrections annoy you that much, you might as well just ignore them and skip over the message. No one is forcing you to read them.

Grapple96bt
Good Point WellHello Rolling Eyes

matty5
No, that wasn't a good point, grapple96. It was stupid. I read all the posts hoping to get an insight, but instead you get a bunch of smack. "well, if you don't like it , don't read it" Nananabooboo my mom can beat up your mom, blah, blah, blah. You could say the same thing to wellhello, if you can't stand the spelling errors, don't read the post. This is a wrestling board, talk wrestling, and quit criticizing.

jukeboxhero
Matty5, I suggest you stop being a little female dog. Does it really matter if he corrects people? Repeating what wellhello said; DON'T READ HIS POSTS THEN!!!! NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO READ THEN!!! Your kind of posts are the annoying ones, the ones that are not about wrestling, and such as this post that i am writing right now. So please, stop your nagging and shut your mouth.

AnklePick25
His corrections humor me... keep it going WellHello

DJP
I for one happen to believe that WellHello provides a much needed service. In every thing we do, we should all work to avhieve a higher level of excellence. That includes wrestling and writing. Keep up the good work!

Zildjian325
jukeboxhero wrote:
Matty5, I suggest you stop being a little female dog.

Wow... very well put.

WellHello is now my god I worship him, and one day i hope to have the knowledge in English that he does.

agey55
all's you have to do is pay attention in 9th grade english... the mistakes made are some of the most ridiculous mishaps ever... like "your" instead of "you're" two completely different words with two completely different meanings yet for some reason... they still get mixed up. Do what I do... just think to yourself... can I use "you are" in this sentence? because if I can, I use "you're"... hence the contraction... and if not, I use "your"... it's pretty simple...

P.S. some people on this forum (including the creator of this thread) are way too stuck up... you shouldn't take some things so seriously... I sometimes wonder how you're going to deal with your wives in the future when you're already fuming from a kid (probably younger than you) teaching you proper English. Just WOW!

AnklePick25
Haha... that made me chuckle....

matwrestler
honestly who cares
Page 1 of 1