Brackets View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Brackets

BJB7
is anyone getting the sorry preview not available when trying to open brackets on Armdrag?

matburn
Site Admin
Apparently the preview's not working for some, so I just switched it back to the old way.

mikef272002
And how come when you scroll towards the bottom you used to be able to see the scorebook for each wrestler, you could see his grade, record, who he wrestled and click on the guys he wrestled and see their records and so on.. I liked the ""old way better"..

BJB7
they no longer use the NWCA it is on trackwrestling now.

matburn
Site Admin
mikef272002 wrote:
And how come when you scroll towards the bottom you used to be able to see the scorebook for each wrestler, you could see his grade, record, who he wrestled and click on the guys he wrestled and see their records and so on.. I liked the ""old way better"..

There's nothing I can do about that. It's just a window into trackwresting.com. Last year, it was a window into nwcaonline.com, which the coaches no longer use. (NWCA has outsourced their data collection to trackwrestling.)

matburn
Site Admin
BTW, for now, until there's a better way, you can still find the info you're looking for... but it's harder than it should be.

Click the "Powered by TrackWrestling" link on the armdrag team pages. Then, in the blue menu on trackwrestling click 'Wrestlers'. From there, you can search by team. It will then give a list of each wrestler's matches, etc.

I'd put that link directly on each armdrag team page, but I don't think they offer a direct link that works. If anyone can find one, let me know.

matburn
Site Admin
Ah ha, figured it out! I just added a new window into each team's wrestlers & their matches to each team's armdrag page.

mikef272002
I understand it's not you, and that you're doing what you can, you do a great job so I'm not being negative just trying to give you feedback...

When I am on Armdrag (and maybe others) I see where you added the where we can click on a wrestlers name, but it don't show or let me scroll to the right to see the score.. For example it shows so and so name from so and so school then shows who he wrestled but then gets cut off, only about half the name shows... is this just my computer?

Thanks again.

matburn
Site Admin
I appreciate the feedback. I just added a horizontal scroll bar. Does that help?

mikef272002
Yes, much better.. Thank you.
Page 1 of 1