2015 ARMDRAG Ranking #2 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
2015 ARMDRAG Ranking #2

matburn
Site Admin
Please use this thread to discuss ARMDRAG Ranking #2.

Also, for fun...

Flo's rankings list the top pound-for-pound (P4P) wrestlers in the country: http://www.flowrestling.org/asics-florankings/

Who are the Top 15 P4P wrestlers in Section V?

wrestaddict
I'm gonna take a wild stab at #1..........starts with a Y. I'll think for a while on the next 9

hemits
[quote="matburn"]Please use this thread to discuss ARMDRAG Ranking #2.

Also, for fun...

Flo's rankings list the top pound-for-pound (P4P) wrestlers in the country: http://www.flowrestling.org/asics-florankings/

Who are the Top 15 P4P wrestlers in Section V?

1.Yianni
2.Parker
3.Frankie
4.Dane
5.Louie
6.Recco
7.Bell
8.Royce
9.St James
10.Marcarno

Oldskool
Rankings look great. Top 15:

1. Diakomihalis
2. Heberlein
3. Gissendanner
4. Deprez
5. Kropman
6. Bell
7. Lupisella
8. Royce
9. Sliwoski
10. Barker
11. Recco
12. Woodard
13. Griffith
14. Spallina
15. Wilshire

fattywrestler316
1) Yianni Diakomihalis (Hilton)
2) Dane Heberlein (Alexander)
3) Parker Kropman (Penfield)
4) Frankie Gissendanner (Penfield)
5) Anthony Bell (Fairport)
6) Louie DePrez (Hilton)
7) Zack Barker (Fairport)
8) Joe Slikowski (Wayne)
9) Mike Venosa (Victor)
10) Corey Farrell (Warsaw)
11) Anthony Recco (Lyndonville)
12) Mike Spallina (Hilton)
13) Phil Wilshire (Attica)
14) Aaron Paddock (Warsaw)
15) Drew Schafer (Palmyra Macedon)

Oldguy75
1) Yianni
2) Gissendanner
3) Deprez
4) Kropman
5) Venosa
6) Heberlein
7) Barker
Cool Bell
9) Schafer
10) Royce
11) Recco
12) Sliwoski
13) Woodard
14) Marcano
15) Spallina

Oldguy75
Sorry, these new fangled computers. I don't know how the smiley face got there instead of the number 8, but I can't get rid if it.

PackoPunch
TOP 5 P4P in Section 5...
1)Yianni
2)Recco
3)Heberlein
4)Gissendanner
5)Farrell

And for the #2 Section 5 rankings... How is Nick Gaiser behind St. James after he beat him at 126lbs?

Wrestlingislife1
Ranking I feel are all over the place. Some state place finishers from the previous year are only honorable mention??? Anyone agree that the ranking should be redone??? Let's hope the third rankings are better than this.

Oldguy75
Wrestlingislife1 wrote:
Ranking I feel are all over the place. Some state place finishers from the previous year are only honorable mention??? Anyone agree that the ranking should be redone??? Let's hope the third rankings are better than this.

Let us not forget that the rankers are volunteers, but perhaps if you gave some examples of your dissatisfaction, it would promote further discussion.

Wrestlingislife1
Oldguy75 wrote:
Wrestlingislife1 wrote:

Let us not forget that the rankers are volunteers, but perhaps if you gave some examples of your dissatisfaction, it would promote further discussion.

Here are a few examples that I don't agree with...I feel like Luke Yankloski from Wayne should be ranked not just honorable mention because I believe he placed second in the state...also Block I feel is ranked too high because he does have a few losses on the season so far and they are saying he is second in section 5???..fujimura as honorable mention? I watched him a few weeks ago and he didn't impress me enough to even consider his name...also maybe move walker up a spot at the 106 pound class.

Oldguy75
You may have some valid opinions, but I don't think it merits a re-do. As for Yankloski, I do not believe that placing at small school 106 lbs. automatically entitles one to be in the top 3 after moving up two weight classes, especially when you are talking about Yianni, Venosa and Recco occupying the those positions. I for one, agree with the 120 lb. ranking and would have ranked Yanklowski 4th if there was a number 4.

Oldguy75

Wrestlingislife1
Ok you may have a valid opinion on that topic...again I just don't agree with a few other weight classes and then mentioning kids that most people have never heard of.

Oldskool
Coaches have the opportunity to add their 2 cents. To some, its no big deal.

Baseballsucks2015
Wrestlingislife1 wrote:
Oldguy75 wrote:
Wrestlingislife1 wrote:

Here are a few examples that I don't agree with...I feel like Luke Yankloski from Wayne should be ranked not just honorable mention because I believe he placed second in the state...also Block I feel is ranked too high because he does have a few losses on the season so far and they are saying he is second in section 5???..fujimura as honorable mention? I watched him a few weeks ago and he didn't impress me enough to even consider his name...also maybe move walker up a spot at the 106 pound class.

Yankloski is a returning state finalist but you have to look at this years performance he is not performing as well as some other guys in his weight. As for Fujimura he finished 4th at counties only loosing to Alvermann who has beat him a few times in tight matches. They kid is new to the line up and has beat the rush Henrietta kid ranked below him. 182 is a weak weight class to begin with but Fujimara is defiantly in the mix of top kids
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next