new location for supers View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
new location for supers

easthigh66
actually, its an old idea. they used 2 have supers at the war memorial. if they had it at blue cross arena, imagine how many more mats there would be and how less cramped one would be in the stands!! guys wouldnt have 2 wait as long b4 they wresteled and it could probably draw tons of people. any thoughts?? Cool Cool

Oldskool
Imagine if they put wrestling before basketball?

afwrestler16
haha thats funny before basketball, we would all like that it would be nice if wrestling got have the credit that basketball does

agey55
i just had a discussion with Bob Neamon the other day about why supers has been at Brockport (a location not even close to being centered) and not in rochester. He told me that the biggest concern is cost of the event plus it's easier to hold it at SUNYB because Don Murray has the ability to get his wrestlers basically running the whole show and having them earn credits for classes doing it.

Now, you also have to consider that the Blue Cross Arena is holding basketball playoffs at this time (which is unfair) and they will charge way more money than section V wants to pay. I guess it's all about money.

12gauge
I always figured MCC or RIT would be big enough and centrally located enough
Page 1 of 1