lancie over Kropman...then loses to Block ? huh? View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
lancie over Kropman...then loses to Block ? huh?

techbandit
So Lancie (webster) beat Kropman (penfield)...in my eyes an upset. Then he loses his next match to Emerson Block (Pal Mac)? really??? Not to take anything away from Block who is a solid wrestler, but I was very surprised to see Lancie lose the next match after such a big win. Any insight on either of the matches?

reptar
Emerson is a very strong wrestler. What not to understand?

techbandit
Kropman has much stronger credentials...im wondering how both of those matches went...asking anyone that watched them. I know Lancie went up ma weight class to wrestle Block, who is like I said a solid wrestler no doubt, but after beating Kropman that's a disappointing loss. Props to Lancie for going up in weight to wrestle a tough opponent, but I'm sure he planned on winning.

chucknorriscoverband
One Kropman is a stud, Block is a stud. I don't believe lancie could beat Kropman again, But the sport or wrestling is weird, It could just be styles clash! Maybe maturity has kicked in or lancie has a new found confidence. Maybe Kropman had a bad day at school or home you just don't know. The wrestling in section five is deep , it just got deeper, good for us.

Baseballsucks2015
I think Parker is clearly the better wrestler lancie had a good day and Parker had a bad day I don't see him beating Parker again

Last edited by Baseballsucks2015 on Jan 19, 2015; edited 1 time in total

secVdad
Baseballsucks2015 wrote:
Lancie couldn't beat him again if he wanted to

Stupidest damn comment anybody has ever had the temerity to post. And you set up an account just to post this? You're a waste of space; get a life.

itrytobesmart
secVdad wrote:
Baseballsucks2015 wrote:
Lancie couldn't beat him again if he wanted to

Stupidest damn comment anybody has ever had the temerity to post. And you set up an account just to post this? You're a waste of space; get a life.

I couldn't agree more with SecVdad! Clearly "baseball" boy doesn't have any idea about wrestling. PK and Lancie are two of the best wrestlers in that weight class and if they wrestled again, it might be a tossup match. I'm not sure who would win...

Oldskool
Pretty weak first post.

itrytobesmart
I wanted to see if you would drag your old skool bones into the conversation. Do you disagree with my asssessment?

Last edited by itrytobesmart on Jan 19, 2015; edited 1 time in total

Mayo08
itrytobesmart wrote:
I wanted to see if you would drag your old skool bones into the conversation. Do you disagree with my ssessment?

looks like you forgot which account you were logged in on...

Sigh. Here we go again.

-- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. --

chucknorriscoverband
Ruh Roh Raggy!

Oldskool
Mayo08 wrote:
itrytobesmart wrote:
I wanted to see if you would drag your old skool bones into the conversation. Do you disagree with my ssessment?

looks like you forgot which account you were logged in on...

Sigh. Here we go again.

Oldskool bones?? Only in my 30's! I dont agree or disagree but heard Lancie handled him pretty well.

itrytobesmart
Talked to a few people who were at the match and they said Lancie wrestled 'much better' than PK; But still a 2 pt. match. They may get to go at it 2 more times. Should be interesting to see.

SecVDadX4
I was there!, Lancie wrestled great and it shouldn't have been just 2 pts spread either. Parker (one of our sections best) looked gassed out (no excuses he lost) after the first period and Lancie kept bringing it and scored 10 pts on him. 3 period score 10-4 with 20 sec. or so left, from neutral pos. parker got up and lat. dropped him for 4 pts. hence 10-8 Lancie. Lancie is another stud in our section at 126 besides Marcano, (Victor) and Derek (Gates Chili). Should be an exciting Supers Semi's with Sammy Deprez also 126 in the Garage making adjustments.

techbandit
sounds like 126 will be a very competitive weight class in section V...looking forward to watching how it pans out.
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next