High School Tiger Duals to be hosted by RIT View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
High School Tiger Duals to be hosted by RIT

Coach B
Coaches: We will be hosting our first annual RIT Tiger Duals on May 30th. We will have 16 teams in which we will have 4 pools of 4 teams. You will wrestle each team in your pool. This will be followed by a crossover semi final and final against teams from other pools with like records (Tie breakers will be spelled out to tournament teams once the field is set). This means that each team will get 5 matches. There will also be matches for your extras on either of two available challenge mats in the RIT Wrestling Room. This Tournament is the same day as the NYS Freestyle Championships, so be aware of that as you go through your team selection process. All registration is done online. The coach will register and pay for their team. The athlete will locate their team once it has been registered by the coach and complete the online registration for athletes. Out of town teams: Please contact me and I will be able to get you a favorable room rate should you decide to travel in Friday evening. The tournament is a 1 day event with a Friday weigh in option.
Go to this link for more information.
https://www.rit.edu/studentaffairs/sportscamps/wrestling

This tournament is a fundraiser for our college athletes.
Contact me with questions at jabatl@rit.edu
Appreciatively,
Jason Bovenzi
Assistant Wrestling Coach
RIT
Page 1 of 1