Register For Pinnacle Showcase featuring Kyle Dake View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Register For Pinnacle Showcase featuring Kyle Dake

Victorcoach
The first ever Pinnacle Wrestling Showcase is set!! Register now: http://www.pinnacle-athletic.com/summer-5Star-Wrestling.html

NYvictor
I looked at Pinnacle's site for registration and does not show the cost. Can you tell me what this camp costs? Thanks

mattime
I found that when you create an account to register the following information pops up: 8 sessions for $135. Very fair with optional wrap around care/activities.

We are proud to announce the 1st Pinnacle Wrestling Showcase. This will be a 4 day event running July 18th - 21st and feature 3 outstanding clinicians.

Kyle Dake - Cornell University - Dake, the only 4X National Champion in 4 different weight classes headlines the week. You will literally be learning from one the best!!
Eric Velez - SUNY Brockport - A 2X National qualifier and former Medina HS wrestler will be on hand during the week.
Dalton Macri - Cornell University - Macri was recently named the EIWA Freshman of the Year and was a NCAA Qualifier in 2016.
Coaching Staffs from Victor and Rush Henrietta will also be on site to assist.

They will run two sessions each day for all registered attendees with a 30 min break in between. This Showcase will feature all aspects of the camp experience and more for just a quarter of the cost. We look forward to having you here; learning, competing, having fun!!

Link to register - http://www.pinnacle-athletic.com/summer-5Star-Wrestling.html
Camp Time 9:00am - 2:00pm
Drop-Off 8:30am–9:00am
Pick-Up 2:00pm–2:30pm

coachlaz
I registered my son for this last week. I had to open a Pinnacle acct, but it was user friendly and easy to navigate for registration. I imagine it is going to fill up fast.

Caelknows
Just saw Dake is having labrum surgery and is out for 4 months. Will he still be attending?

Victorcoach
Dake will still be there. We knew of the surgery ahead of time. He will still be instructing.

mattime
Bump