Greater Rochester Youth Wrestling League - GRYWL View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Greater Rochester Youth Wrestling League - GRYWL

Victorcoach
Coaches - Last year was the first season of the Youth Wrestling League and we will be up and rolling again this season. Please read the email below and let me know if you have any questions. We would really like to increase involvement. The kids who took part last year had a blast!!! The format is a traveling youth league for dual meets.

Friends of Wrestling & Coaches

Last year was the inaugural season of the GRYWL. The 2016 season had 8 teams competing, and the overall consensus was it was a success!

On October 5th, @ 6:30pm in the RIT athletic conference room there will be an informational meeting regarding the upcoming season.

Directions on RIT Campus:
Park in D lot
Walk down the road that bisects Clark/Ritter and the Gordon field house.
Use the ground floor entrance into Clark and Ritter on the right. Walk through the lobby and the room will be on the right.

PLEASE Pass this information on to your town's YOUTH WRESTLING DIRECTORS.

We are anticipating several more teams this coming season. The GRYWL's goal is to expand to several more teams, and grow the sport of wrestling in the Greater Rochester area.

Please RSVP if you will be in attendance, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me I welcome your call or email.

Thank you,

Mike Liess
Greater Rochester Youth Wrestling League
585-750-8337 cell/text
MikeLiess@gmail.com | info@GRYWL.com

www.GRYWL.com

www.facebook.com/rochesteryouthwrestling
Page 1 of 1