Gissendanner to Ryder View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Gissendanner to Ryder

bigkidsdad
Came across this article on Frankie, good luck!

http://liwa.websitetoolbox.com/post/gissendanner-will-be-a-bronc-9710361?trail=25#1

wrestlinggrandpa
What a great wrestler! Maybe some day we will see a Frankie-Yianni match in the D1 Nationals.

Heisenberg
Disappointed. I was really hoping UB would get him.

duddems
Heisenberg wrote:
Disappointed. I was really hoping UB would get him.

Hes too big a recruit for UB...coulda gine anywhere. Im surprised about Ryder...either hes worked w one of their coaches in the past or he wants to be a major part of strengthening their program. Huge blue chip for them! Wish him endless winning!

bigkidsdad
Don't think he is any bigger recruit then Louie DePerez (Binghamton's next AA).

Caelknows
I have no idea why he chose Rider. He’s a phenomenal kid and talent. He waited till second signing day for some reason. Rider must have been an an option in the fall signing but something was keeping him waiting. Whatever it was isn’t important to anyone but him so I congratulate Frankie and wish him 4 National titles, but more importantly a degree he can use to continue to better the people he meets. He seems like a great kid.

madmami
congrats to Frankie and his new chapter at Ryder..

I am finding out many top-tier kids this year dont have the grades and options they thought they had due to them. Parents remind your wrestlers grades are way more important, and college's will not just hand you a scholarship because your great on the mat, your grades need to be even better..!

madmami
madmami wrote:
congrats to Frankie and his new chapter at Ryder..

I am finding out many top-tier kids this year dont have the grades and options they thought they had due to them. Parents remind your wrestlers grades are way more important, and college's will not just hand you a scholarship because your great on the mat, your grades need to be even better..!
PS..My statement is not in reference to Frankie, its a in general comment... been hearing alot about grades and how our Athletes in NYS are slacking, not all but a huge amount

duddems
bigkidsdad wrote:
Don't think he is any bigger recruit then Louie DePerez (Binghamton's next AA).

Probably similar level but 4x state champ

duddems
I think louie can AA as well.
Page 1 of 1