Tom Ryan Wrestling Camp at Penfield HS Oct 26-28 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Tom Ryan Wrestling Camp at Penfield HS Oct 26-28

davetoth
Tom Ryan Wrestling Camp
Oct 27th - Oct 28th | Ages 12-18

Tom Ryan, the Ohio State Head Wrestling Coach, is considered one of our countries greatest D1 Coaches
Ohio State begins the season ranked #2
Joey Mckenna will be participating and is Ohio State's 141 pounder is a 2x All American and Big Ten Champ

Location Name:Penfield High School
Address:25 High School Dr, Penfield, NY 14526 US
Directions:Google, Bing, MapQuest

Camp Focus
Coach Ryan will focus on the essentials of becoming Elite in the sport. That includes:
Developing the correct mindset attacks
Attacks and finishes to each side of the opponents body
Short offense and defense
Leg defense
Developing a successful ride to breakdown to a turn for back points
Developing a successful escape.
We will teach, demonstrate and spar the above essentials. The overall goal is to assist each student-athlete to become their best version, understanding that will only happen as each athlete develops a love & respect for the sport through a deliberate and dedicated practice.

the Registration Cost is $150.00 .

TEAM DISCOUNTS - Please note that we are offering Team Discounts. Notify me via email or call me if you plan on bringing five or more of your athletes and your numbers will determine your discount.

SCHOLARSHIPS – We have a limited amount of scholarship money and do not want anyone who desires to participate to not attend because of financial hardship. Again, email me or call me regarding such an individual.

Scholarship request - https://goo.gl/forms/AVgVVwsKj...

Looking forward to a great Camp!!

Please note that we have decided on a maximum of 200 Student/Athletes and it will be on a first come, first serve basis.
To register; https://fca.regfox.com/tomryanwrestlingcamp

Burkead145
I see the link to register but what is the schedule and start times ? How manny sessions for $150?
Page 1 of 1