Sectionals View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Sectionals

Burkead145
Big push to get their tickets punched to the state qualifier what D1 and D2 kids could make a signifant run at titles? Kids are banged up and will need to peak in the next couple of weeks. Good luck to all going forward.

SectionSix2019
You are talking section 5 correct?

Section 6 D1 I have:

99 Catrabone (WN) (this kid is the real deal. Wouldn't be shocked if he placed top 6 as a 7th grader. Cougehnour went to states last year when's last time a sec6 7th grader placed? Schaefer from Lancaster??)
106 Gronowski (Lanc)
113 Bartolomei (NT) (Randle upset him last week but I'll still take Tyler)
120 Coughenour (NW) (My guess is he goes up)
126 Rabideau (Clar)
132 J McDougald (NW)
[138 Willie McDougald (NF) (Dewolf gets WC if he makes finals)
[145 Warren McDougald (NW)
[152 Ryan Stencel (Lanc) [This all depends if Willie thinks he can beat Busiello after a close match and questionable stall call this past week. If not he goes up to 145, Warren goes to 152 and I think Warren beats Stencel. Either way the loser of Warren & Stencel would WC}

160 Daghestani (GI)
170 Thibeault (NW)
182 Kenney (GI)
195 Tough weight class, no idea but I'll say SCOTLAND (Lanc)
220 Bielec (GI)
285 Bitka (Amherst)

The NFL sends 9/15 weight classes to states. Another impressive year!

Again this is all for fun and just predictions.

Last edited by SectionSix2019 on Jan 15, 2019; edited 1 time in total

BJB7
Iroquois is small school you have Vergien down.

SectionSix2019
Mistake by me, you are correct. Fixed it.

BJB7
Why do you think Warren goes up if Willie moves up? Like you said Warren & Stencel both would get a wildcard.

Burkead145
Yes it’s was ment for section 5. Thank you for the insite into section 6 kids. Looks like a good team going into the post season.

SectionSix2019 wrote:
You are talking section 5 correct?

Section 6 D1 I have:

99 Catrabone (WN) (this kid is the real deal. Wouldn't be shocked if he placed top 6 as a 7th grader. Cougehnour went to states last year when's last time a sec6 7th grader placed? Schaefer from Lancaster??)
106 Gronowski (Lanc)
113 Bartolomei (NT) (Randle upset him last week but I'll still take Tyler)
120 Coughenour (NW) (My guess is he goes up)
126 Rabideau (Clar)
132 J McDougald (NW)
[138 Willie McDougald (NF) (Dewolf gets WC if he makes finals)
[145 Warren McDougald (NW)
[152 Ryan Stencel (Lanc) [This all depends if Willie thinks he can beat Busiello after a close match and questionable stall call this past week. If not he goes up to 145, Warren goes to 152 and I think Warren beats Stencel. Either way the loser of Warren & Stencel would WC}

160 Daghestani (GI)
170 Thibeault (NW)
182 Kenney (GI)
195 Tough weight class, no idea but I'll say SCOTLAND (Lanc)
220 Bielec (GI)
285 Bitka (Amherst)

The NFL sends 9/15 weight classes to states. Another impressive year!

Again this is all for fun and just predictions.

SectionSix2019
BJB7 wrote:
Why do you think Warren goes up if Willie moves up? Like you said Warren & Stencel both would get a wildcard.

An honest option. Multiple factors: a) not wanting to have to wrestle his cousin/getting multiple members of the family the best chance to win a state title b) I personally think he beats Stencel c) after eastern states this weekend, I think 145 is much deeper across the state as far as D1. Wouldn’t be surprised if he went to 152 regardless of if Willie moved up. Could be the wise move regardless.

Myboys
Who is the section 5 D-1 D-2 favorites

T3Wrestling
I think you will see Willie go after Busiello and look for that rematch in the Finals.... Think he will want to prove a point after their match at E States.... Kid is a hammer so i do not see him ducking anyone.

faceinthemat
Busiello takes that one...Mcdougald is very very tough though.

VisionQuest
Section 5 D1 picks ?

madmami
faceinthemat wrote:
Busiello takes that one...Mcdougald is very very tough though.
well let me tell you this, Adam came up to me and said that was a tough match and i got lucky with that stall call, Adams father heard what his son said and began name calling willies uncle and bragging how he beat 2 McDougald kids now, well the response to that was adam was 18 sucking major weight against a 15 year old.. yea so much to brag about. You held your son back, now him 19 or very close to depending on his birthday he will be up against another 18 year old who hasnr spent all his hs years stucking weight and losing muscle mass.. lets just say its going to be a AMAZING match but one thing i know i have FAITH tide are turing for Adam and it wont pan in his favor. My opinion, my thought, i watched that match. Adam should be worries, Willie definitely preparing and will be ready HE WANTS THIS BAD

Heisenberg
Where are section 6 D1 state qualies at?

cuchi1970
"Where are section 6 D1 state qualies at?"

Starpoint

Section 6 DII will be at Lake Shore

Last edited by cuchi1970 on Feb 8, 2019; edited 1 time in total

matmadness
so much for humble
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next