april 6 2019 Nick Gwiazdowski View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
april 6 2019 Nick Gwiazdowski

tcr1515
on april 6 2019 current world bronze medalist nick gwiazdowski will be doing a clinic sponsored by spencerport jr ranger wrestling. flyer and details to follow soon.

thank you
tony russo

LImarty
Any BIG guy that isn't at this clinic.....well, Nick has been one of the better HWTs on his feet. WIN THE TAKEDOWN.

tcr1515
the flyer is now on the main page and on the calendar.

ringwormT69
This is such an amazing opportunity for the local section v community. Any wrestler in the area who takes the sport seriously and wants to learn what good wrestling is should attend. Imagine if you don't go to this kind camp and you end up getting teched on the biggest stage in NYS high school wrestling or even worse don't place!

Sonny
This is great!!! World team member, NCAA National champ and NY native in Rochester. Looking forward to this with my son. Question??, can other coaches show up? Please PM me. Thanks.

Mogiequeen
Such a great opportunity!! Already have my son signed up.

LImarty
When I did some work for FLO back when Nick was a HS senior...Well, I was allotted (2) FLO WRESTLING T- Shirts. They were for me . Though, I gave one to Dylan Palacio and the other to Nick Gwiarzdowski.

GWIZ....was one of the best HWTs that I had seen in a long time. Primarily, because he was offensive. While being undersized most of his HS and College years he displayed a tremendous ability to use his take down skills.

ANY BIG GUY....this guy -"GWIZ" if, you are willing to put the effort in- he will teach you to be a better wrestler.

tcr1515
Sonny wrote:
This is great!!! World team member, NCAA National champ and NY native in Rochester. Looking forward to this with my son. Question??, can other coaches show up? Please PM me. Thanks.

yes coaches can attend please contact me first

tony russo

wrestlingfan333
Wondering if this is open to all ages, all schools, all coaches to attend?? Do kids attend Both Sessions on 4/6 for the price of 70$......looks like Apex kids and siblings have a discount 60? Thanks for any additional info!! Sounds awesome!!

tcr1515
wrestlingfan333 wrote:
Wondering if this is open to all ages, all schools, all coaches to attend?? Do kids attend Both Sessions on 4/6 for the price of 70$......looks like Apex kids and siblings have a discount 60? Thanks for any additional info!! Sounds awesome!!

yes all ages. if your child is 5th grade or younger he/she needs to bring a partner with them their own age and size. all schools and coaches may attend, how ever video taping will be restricted. please contact me directly for details. all athletes attend both sessions( at the cost of $70). lunch will be provided during the hour break in between sessions. yes there is a discount for apex kids and siblings. we will offer a discount if a coach/ parent brings 6 or more athletes from the same school. please contact me directly for details. i just spoke with nick at the ncaas he is very excited about this clinic. he has lots to show. he really likes working with kids.

tony russo

tcr1515
also just a reminder. mail in registration is encouraged. we will accept at the door registrations, however only athletes with a mail in registration will receive a t-shirt. thanks again

tony russo

LImarty
Light weight wrestling is fast and exciting ..unfortunately, the heavier guys usually wrestle to half the crowd BUT, when there is a heavyweight that can move with fluidity then it is really special to view.

This year's DI NCAA Champ- Anthony Cassar wrestled to win- slowed down matches and then opened up when needed. Now, if he had opened up many times it is unimaginable at the wrestler he truly is.

Nick Gwiz is the guy to learn and listen to.

tcr1515
april 6 is quickly approaching. our numbers for the "gwiz" clinic are great. shortly we will may have to cut off registration. act fast, get registered asap. walk up registrations are welcome but it doesn't guarantee a spot. mat/ gym space is limited. contact me with any questions. rct5151@yahoo.com

thanks
tony russo

tcr1515
we have brought in an additional mat to accommodate our numbers for the" gwiz" clinic . we WILL be taking at the door registrations. come down and learn from one of the worlds best wrestlers. cosgrove middle school, spencerport , ny 1:30-7:30 saturday april 6. flyer is located on the calendar

tony russo

4wrestlers
Great clinic, "The Gwiz", great guy. We need to support him, and bring in more guys like him. What an awesome way to improve improve wrestling in section V, and have role models and contacts for our area.
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next