predictions at 152-215 View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
predictions at 152-215

where ever the pen yann kid goes he will be good.

Bringiton

Trevor Chinn will likely cert @145 but compete at 152 a lot. He will dominate at either weight.

DR.Z.

gee.that was a pretty bold prediction there BRINGITON .you relly went out on a limb for that one. tell me do you predict that gregor will have a winning record also , or that the RANGERS should have pretty good team this year.

Bringiton

Hmmm, I though the post asked for predictions in general, not who might be a dark horse and surprise everyone this coming season. I have not noticed any news shattering posts from yourself on here. So don't hold back, if you have the scoop on all the upsets to come for next year lets hear them. Just to not disappoint you, I have confidence that Chinn will go undefeated for his entire season, including Beast.

DR.Z

relax , i was just busting your chops. i agree with you on chinn,he's as good as they come.my predictions as i posted earlier are chin, ingram,terenzi , woodward,baxter,gillespe,i would say are all very strong canidates others are baum,forte galinas,morrice,patterson,and perhaps laruusa, wood.obviously with the new format (which i hate, i'm all for sending more kids to syr. just not in this matter) many kids on this list will go who i dont think would go under the old format my darkhodse is little borne for spencerport , this kid is a stud and he can be a serios threat if he lands in the right weight class. i'm sure i left out some but off the top of my head i'd say i'm going to be close. one other kid i think could do some damage is that kid from marshall,i thougt he had cuppernal beat if not for Rhodes who always seems to make some favorable calls for the braves. remember zimmerman morrice last year.??

wrestler254
Who Form Rush Hen should be goo in these weights?

wrestler254
good

xP_cEa17_xP
ur predictions are alright Arrow Twisted Evil

Byradchurn
I think that Chris crane and Bobby plate will be the top kids at 215 they should both be un touchable.

Romeo11276
Adam Shaffer will be good this year at 171 or 189.. either weight he will do well

DisneyWrestler
i thought schaffer graduated.

shirleythegreat1
no shaffer did not graduate he is a senior this year and will do very well at 171 thats the wieght he plans on wrestling this year. with the new state tourny i predict he will go to states for small schools

KevinBush
Sean Riley Mr. Green

trophy21
ive read alot of predictions, so no one is counting Scott Smith from HFL in the running??? i hear he is certifying at 140, he wrestled 145 this summer at fargo and 1000 island duals dont count him out!!!!

DisneyWrestler
i wont be counting out Scott Smith. He is very good.
Goto page 1, 2  Next