Niagara County CC's Coach Knuutila reaches milestone View previous topic | View next topic

Page 1 of 1
Niagara County CC's Coach Knuutila reaches milestone

matburn
Site Admin
With the win over Alfred State (Dec. 10, 2008), Eric Knuutila has passed Dan Gable on the all time wins list for all coaches NCAA and NJCAA all divisions. He is currently 2nd all time for NJCAA.

1. Dale Thomas 616 Oregon State I
2. Jare Klein 569 Olivet College III
3. John Reece 514 Wilkes University III
4. Mas Servies 487 Wabash III
5. Doug Parker 485 Springfield Mass III
6. David Icenhoure 484 College of NJ III
7. Harold Nichols 456 Iowa State I
8. Ron Mirikitani 428 Meramec NJCAA
9. Bill Racish 419 Ursinus College III
10. Robert Marshal 400 Delaware Valley III
11. Wally Hohnson 392 Minnesota I
12. John Johnston 382 Princeton I
13. Bill Lam 378 North Carolina I
14. Budd Whitehill 376 Lycoming College III
15. Eric Knuutila 356 NCCC NJCAA
15. Bob Guzzo 356 NC State I
16. Dan Gable 355 Iowa I

evil.aaronm
Congrats to coach K. I've known him for a while and he's a heck of a credit to the sport in not only western NY, but the entire state.

ncccfan
Congrats Coach! in addition to being a great coach you are like a grandpa to all of the kids on your team. Looking out for them and working with them to attain their personal goals. Thanks for all you do for your team(s)! You are the best!

Dog in stripes
Awesome job...Eric has always been there supporting high school and collegiates for a long time...but we all know most of the credit for his success has been due to the support of his better half Linda...not many mates could put up with the long hours and endless Saturdays, but she has not only supported him but stands side by side with him to lessen his workload and add invaluable support to our community of wrestlers, coaches and officials...it is a rare beautiful treasure we have here in section six and will miss it dearly when it concludes.
Page 1 of 1